“The year means nothing without the Word of God. God’s Word is your light, your direction, your instruction. He’s not only telling us what the year is for us, but also giving us direction and guidance, so that it will be, for us, everything that He has said.” Year of the Supernatural” Pastor Chris.
As the “Year of Flourishing” rounded off with testimonies of luxuriant growth, significant attainment and persistence productivity in the BLW Nation, Citizens of our great nation began to look forward to 2018, cute that the glory of this latter house would exceed that of the former. However, the tremendous grace lavished on us through the Word of the Spirit for 2018 – The Year of The Supernatural – as declared by the President, Reverend (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome, exceeded all expectations.
Now that the New Year Message is available on the PCDL, there is no better time to start meditating on the prophetic insight for the year. Through the “8 Days of Meditation”, we will fellowship with the Word, condensing and crystallising the special inspirations and thoughts brought to us by the Holy Spirit.
This meditation series is intended to assist BLW citizens in immersing themselves into the provisions of the Spirit for 2018. As we listen to the New Year Message, this guide draws our attention to salient points, availing opportunities to think upon, mutter and roar prophetically over several days.
Beginning on Sunday, January 28th and ending on Sunday, February 4th, plan to devote 15 to 25 minutes of your time per day to this meditation guide:
- Listen and Speak in Tongues (3-5 minutes) – Spend a few minutes watching a special excerpt from the New Year Message on the LoveWorldSAT Website and the PCDL SuperUser. Speak in tongues fervidly, meditating on the day’s excerpt.
- Salient Points (3-5 minutes) – Study and meditate on one of the seven manifestations for the supernatural in 2018.
- Supernatural Focus of the Day (3-5 minutes) – Study and meditate on one of the seven manifestations for the supernatural in 2018.
- Affirmations (3-5 minutes) – Spend 3 – 5 minutes declaring ‘Rhema’ and invoking benedictions from the message of the year.
- 10-for-1 Journal (3 – 5 minutes) – Write down and fine-tune goals that bring 10-for-1 to pass in desired areas of your life.
This guide will help you establish a routine of special times with the Lord, to be carried into the rest of the year.
Watch this page for updated posts as the 8 Days of Meditation unfold.