Terms And Conditions.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services: LoveWorldSAT is a Non-Profit Organisation, that is focused on Spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ through Television primarily, and also online and via new media, print and various technologies. We run based on donations from supporters and stakeholders.
2. Delivery policy: All payments made on the Website are voluntary donations, and are not based on any deliverable goods or services.
3. Jurisdiction: Donations are welcome from all countries, all over the world.
4. Return and Refunds policy: The nature of the payments on this website are basically donations. Under the existing laws, we are not able to give refunds for donations made through this site. Refunds will only be issued in cases of fraudulent activity on your card; or if the donation was made in error or was made in an incorrect amount. Donors with exceptional circumstances such as these may contact us through the feedback form at: http://www.loveworldsat.org/contact-us/ to request a refund. Refunds are considered where we receive a written request within 48 hours of the donation. Where refunds are made, it is at our discretion. Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card you used to make a donation. We may not provide refunds on donations that we have already utilized for our outreaches.
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
6. Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the LoveWorldSAT bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for LoveWorldSAT via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by LoveWorldSAT separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility: LoveWorldSAT takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including payments on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and LoveWorldSAT chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communications of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation: LoveWorldSAT may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information: This website is run by LoveWorld Christian Network based in South Africa trading as LoveWorldSAT and with registration number 2006/028631/08.
14. LoveWorldSAT contact details: Company Physical Address: 333 Pretoria Avenue, Randburg, Gauteng, 2194, South Africa. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 86 156 8396