2014 has surely been our Year of Greatness in LoveWorldSAT. We are forever grateful to our great man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Ph.D.
Dear Pastors and Partners, we thank you for your unwavering support for us this year. LoveWorldSAT has successfully operated a non-stop, 24 hour distribution of signals via multiple satellite platforms to reach millions of homes within and outside Africa, while promoting an exciting viewing experience through OTT Technology, which allows us to provide 24 hours streaming TV on mobile devices.
Watch a 20 minutes video of our achievements in the year, or scroll down for a 10 minutes version:
Our achievements in the year 2014 include the following and a lot more:
- Successful transmission of the December 31st All-Night Service to over 257 countries via Satellite, Web TV and our Mobile App, thereby reaching approximately one (1) billion viewers, and also transmitting on 17 National TV and 27 Radio stations.
- LoveWorldSAT Partners’ Week, hosting 120 Top Partners from around the world in Johannesburg.
- Launch of LoveWorldSAT Radio.
- Launch of a one-hour Partners’ Program – LoveWorldSAT Partners’ Live Show.
- Birthing and Launch of LoveWorld INDIA Broadcasting Network a full fledged satellite TV station with a potential reach of 1.2 billion people in India.
- Launch of 24 hours of our signals available on terrestrial TV in Tanzania.
- Launch a 6 hours per day block of programming on Malawi’s most watched private TV station – Times TV with 1 million viewers being reached.
- Launch of a 5 hours per day block of programming on Luso TV in Malawi with 500,000 viewers being reached.
- Launch of a 6 hours per day block of programming on Muvi TV in Zambia with 850,000 viewers being reached on terrestrial TV and over a million being reached by satellite.
- Launching of a 6 hours per day block of programming on ZNBC1/ZNBC2 in Zambia with 12.5 million viewers being reached.
- Launching of a 4 hours per day block of programming on Swazi TV in Swaziland with 1.2 million viewers being reached, and spilling over into Mozambique, Lesotho, and Mpumalanga in South Africa.
- Launching of a 6 hours per day block of programming on Real TV/Truth Radio in Liberia; and on InterCape, a terrestrial TV service that runs on Inter-City buses.
- The cumulative reach so far is 16 550 000 new viewers, apart from a host of satellite TV services which show blocks of LoveWorldSAT, while others offer the station as a free to air Service on their Bouquet of programs.
- News Reports with 32, 788 stories, 1 155 eye-witness stories, 687 Local field reports, 534 News Bureau Centre Reports, and shared 207 news reports with our sister stations – LoveWorld+ and LoveWorld TV UK; along with 107 Ministry news stories with the LoveWorld News App.
- Became an affiliate with CNN.
- 2 184 Live News Transmissions and 630 Live Shows.
- 10 News Productions – Monday to Friday.
- Coverage and Reportage of the Christian Prayer Conference in India.
- Coverage and Reportage of The Higher Life Conference in Benin City, Nigeria.
- Coverage and Reportage of the Healing School Sessions in Johannesburg, South-Africa.
- Coverage and Reportage of the International School of Ministry Graduations in South-Africa.
- Coverage and Reportage of the International School of Ministry – Ministers’ Network Program in South-Africa.
- Coverage and Reportage of The Chris Oyakhilome Foundation donation of a 1000 seat auditorium at the Ambrose Alli University, in Ekpoma, Nigeria.
- Hosted and Broadcast – Live – the first Global Communion Service of Christ Embassy to 257 nations, via Satellite, Web TV, the mobile App; and also on 27 Radio Stations, 17 National TV Stations in Southern Africa.
- 27 Radio Stations, 17 National TV Stations in Southern Africa receive Audio and Video of the monthly Q & A segment of the PastorChrisLive Show.
- Hosted several editions of Christ Embassy’s Global Communion Services, and for the first time ever, in the month of May, had 65 top LoveWorldSAT partners as a live audience during the service.
- Beamed the Global Bible Study Service to over 200 Centres in Southern Africa.
- Created new International News Bureaus in Ghana, Swailand, Zambia, Malawi and Lesotho; and new National News Bureaus in Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Soweto.
- Equipment Acquisitions worth millions of dollars, which include: the TriCaster 8000, Two production buses, Cameras, a 400KvA Standby Power Generating Set and a Studio Make-over.
- Carried out a Comprehensive Live Coverage of the South Africa’s Presidential and Provincial Elections in all nine provinces, with full accreditation in all provinces, thereby receiving a commendation as the only Faith-based station to cover the elections in South Africa.
- Unfettered access to cover various national events including the Oscar Pistorious Trial.
- Tremendous results from our Feedback Centre, receiving a total of 159 498 calls, SMS and Emails; coming from 239 countries and territories via the call centre; and 257 countries and territories vial the online TV Platform. 3 568 callers were minstered salavation through our call centre agents.
Thank you Pastors and Partners for your Prayers and Support. Special welcome also to our over 25 000 new partners with LoveWorldSAT.
10 minutes version of our Achievements video: